Sawtooth Technologies is a
recognized leader in the application
of advanced quantitative market
Sawtooth Technologies is a recognized leader in the application of advanced quantitative market research techniques. We shed light on your market through insights that lead to effective strategies for complex business issues.
Our services include:
- Conjoint Analysis / Discrete Choice – Conjoint analysis is a marketing research technique that marketers use to determine what features a new product should have and how it should be priced. It provides critical insights into customers’ decision-making processes, allowing you to model market preferences for virtually unlimited combinations of features, services, benefits and pricing in a competitive context.
- Segmentation – Identifies common characteristics among customers, enabling you to develop strategies and tactics that target specific market segments.
- Perceptual Mapping – Creates a visual representation that depicts where your brand lives on the competitive landscape, highlighting opportunities for competitive positioning.
- Customer Satisfaction Modeling – Develops an interactive model that predicts how potential actions will affect customer satisfaction, identifying avenues that create the greatest leverage for improvement.
- MaxDiff – Identifies the “best” of many alternatives from the customer’s perspective, allowing you to prioritize a set of concepts, features, benefits, or packaging options.
- Design & Programming Services – Provide backroom services for those who just need help in designing a conjoint/discrete choice or MaxDiff exercise, programming/hosting the exercise, estimating utilities/MaxDiff scores, and creating simulation models.
>> Follow us on Twitter for the latest from Sawtooth Technologies Consulting.